Personal Information Protection Policy
BBB Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") is deeply aware of the importance of personal information, and makes every effort to use, provide, and manage all personal information used for the Company's business in an appropriate manner, as well as to maintain the accuracy and security of such information.
The Company has established and announced its basic policy to this end in the section below, and will ensure that all of the Company's executives and employees are thoroughly familiar with the policy, as well as review and continuously improve the Company's personal information protection management system as appropriate.
- When handling personal information, the Company will comply with laws and other regulations (guidelines, etc.) regarding the protection of personal information.
- The Company will ensure that all staff are thoroughly familiar with the laws and other regulations (guidelines, etc.) regarding the protection of personal information and rules regarding the handling of personal information. The Company will also manage and supervise the handling of personal information by contractors in a necessary and appropriate manner.
- Personal information will be obtained by appropriate means, with a clear purpose of use, and will be kept accurate and up-to-date, and handled appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use.
- The Company will not provide any obtained personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the relevant individual.
- The Company will take safety measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage in managing personal information.
- If an individual makes a request to the Company concerning his/her personal information held by the Company, requesting notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, cessation of use, total erasure, cessation of provision to a third party, or other topic concerning personal information, the Company will respond promptly in accordance with the law. In addition, if inaccuracies in the personal information are revealed as a result of the disclosure, and a request for correction or deletion is received, the Company will make changes or deletions to maintain the accuracy of personal information.
- The Company will ensure that all staff and other related parties are thoroughly familiar with this policy, and will implement, maintain, and continuously improve it.