Management, acquisition, use and provision of personal information
(1) Management of Personal Information
BBB has established a system to appropriately protect and manage personal information, and has established and complies with internal rules regarding the appropriate acquisition, use, and provision of personal information.
(2) Acquisition of Personal Information
(3) Use of Personal Information
BBB will use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use that has been specified in advance.
In addition, personal information properly obtained from other businesses, etc. will be used as follows
① For analysis
(Lifestyle suggestions are defined as the provision of information by various means of notification as specified in the next item, as well as the enrichment and improvement of the content of BBB's and other companies' services and information, and the provision of new services in response to interests, concerns, lifestyle attributes, or preferences). (This refers to the provision of information by various means of notification as set forth in the next item.)
- ・To process and analyze the acquired information into statistical information.
- ・To provide information in accordance with interests, concerns, lifestyle attributes, or preferences
② To provide lifestyle suggestions through various means of notification, including e-mail
- ・To provide various product information, service information, and other sales guidance or information from companies that BBB deems appropriate.
- ・If you wish to discontinue the provision of lifestyle suggestions, please contact BBB using the method designated by BBB or the contact person.
(4) Provision of personal information
BBB will not provide personal information to any third party other than those to which you have given your prior consent, except as permitted by law.
For details, please refer to the terms and conditions of each service or website that are clearly stated when personal information is collected.
The "cases permitted by law" include the following cases.
①In accordance with laws and regulations
② Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
③ Cases in which the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
④ Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and in which obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned.